Why work for us?
PROMA is a modern construction company that has more than 25 years of history in the construction market. We have many years of experience in the design and implementation of buildings. We are constantly trying to develop, use the latest methods and systems. We support our employees in their education, we offer a stable working environment, the possibility of self-realization and personal development. Working for PROMA means an opportunity to transform and develop our personal potential into joint results, which create values for our clients and business partners, as well as for the general public.
What do we demand?
- Precision. We are detail oriented designers. You don't have to know everything; you just have to do things one hundred percent.
- Loyalty on your part towards the company, as well as on our part towards you.
- Responsibility and reliability. Everyone here is responsible for their part of the project.
- The punctuality, accuracy and readiness that our customers expect from us and we from you.
- Innovative thinking. We always want to improve thanks to the designs and ideas of each of us.
- Willingness to learn and grow. We will teach you a lot, but we will also be happy to learn something from you so that we can grow together as a team.
- Creativity in new projects.
- You work in BIM - and you want to improve in this area
Join our team
CHIEF PROJECT ENGINEER / DESIGNER
Do you have experience with project management? Do you want to become part of a stable team of designers, learn new things and gain experience in the field of construction? We are looking for a designer of industrial and residential buildings to join our team in Bratislava. We offer work on interesting projects, the possibility of using modern software tools and especially the opportunity to express creative thinking and ideas for solutions. Are you interested in our job offer? So do not hesitate, send us your CV!
DESIGNER OF BUILDING STRUCTURES
Become a part of the creative team of designers at our branch in Bratislava! Whether you are a graduate or have many years of experience, we are looking for a responsible and creative person with innovative thinking and a willingness to learn to grow in our team in Bratislava. If it's you, don't hesitate and send us your CV.
Do you work in BIM software? Are you an advanced user of any of the software: Revit, Navisworks, ArchiCAD, Dalux, or are you attracted to the implementation of BIM on site, preparation of site equipment models, 4D and 5D BIM construction simulation? In that case, we would like to welcome you to the VDC (Virtual Design and Construction) studio - a department that deals only with the implementation of BIM, 3D printing and other digital construction technologies, such as virtual and mixed reality.
Are you a civil engineer and do you know some of the programming languages and environments: C #, Python, Dynamo, or Grasshoper? Are you an advanced user of Revit and/or ArchiCAD? If so, don't hesitate and become part of the VDC studio team (Virtual Design and Construction) - a department dedicated only to the implementation of BIM, 3D printing and other technologies of digital construction and its automation (for example, the development of algorithms in BIM software).
If you are interested in an offer to work in our company, please fill in the following questionnaire and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org together with your CV. Thank you in advance for your interest in working in our company. All your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law on personal data protection.